Whether it's a case of the late night munchies or you just studied so hard you forgot to eat dinner, here's a list of college-student-friendly places serving meals after prime time.
1. Want half price appetizers and two-fers on drinks? Head to Applebees in Lake Grove, where the late night specials start at 10 p.m.
2. For those who are 21 and over, has a special late night menu that's served until 3 a.m.
3. of Stony Brook has a late night special: two quarter pounders for $4 from 11 p.m. to 4 a.m. The drive-through is open 24 hours.
4. drive-through is always open and features a special late night menu.
5. is there to serve your bagel needs 24 hours a day. Bagels, salads, and sandwiches are some of the options that are available round the clock.
6. has a well-known buffet to accompany the live music every Sunday and Monday.
7. The Lake Grove Diner serves the traditional diner standbys 24 hours a day.
8. The college standby pizza delivery thrives at . Delivery is available until at least 1 a.m., depending on the night.
9. If you don't want to go far, Union Commons on campus is now open until 3 am.
10. Snacks and supplies can be found at 24 hours a day. Three Village has two 7 Eleven locations: Route 25A across from the Stony Brook LIRR station, and on Pond Path north of Route 347.