Here's a review of this week's headlines on Three Village Patch:
- Christian Flamman is a lot like a typical senior, doing things like hanging out with friends, working a part time job and playing varsity athletics.
- The owners of in Setauket have in a changing economy. “In the six years we’ve been open, we’ve dropped our prices to where our absolute lowest then, is our absolute highest now,” co-owner Kelli Melucci said.
- A staple of any quality convention is the multitude of guests dressing up as their favorite characters, or "cosplay."
- Brookhaven Town announced on its website that it will be charging residents a starting this week. According to town spokesperson Jack Krieger, this is the first time Brookhaven has charged a parking fee at all of its manned parking facilities.
- Three Village resident Eileen Koff has decided to . She's aiming to raise $25,000, and to get the non-profit fundriaising entity off the ground, is first looking for some local legal help.