From costumes to parties, here is everything you need to know to enjoy Halloween in Three Village.
Where to find costumes:
- Party City in Stony Brook: Leave plenty of time for your trip – lines are traditionally long this time of year.
- Target in South Setauket
- Walmart in East Setauket
- Places like Rite Aid, CVS, and Duane Reade often have kids' costumes and costume pieces.
- The Disney Store (kids) and Hot Topic (teens and grownups) in Smith Haven Mall
Patch's Halloween Costume Contest
- Grab your cameras and read all about our nationwide contest here.
Where to find pumpkins:
- Pantaleon's Farm Stand in Setauket
- Ann Marie's Farm Stand in Setauket
- Old Towne Gardens in East Setauket
- Most supermarkets in Three Village.
- The Three Village Historical Society's Spirits Tour is set for Oct. 20 starting at 4:45 p.m. for children and 5:30 p.m. for adults.
- "Tots' Night Out – Pumpkin Time" at Emma S. Clark Memorial Library is set for Oct. 24 at 6:30 p.m. Registration required.
- For some spooky fun, head to Olde Towne Gardens in East Setauket for "Dr. Demon's Traveling Spook Show" starting on Oct. 19.
- Head down to Barkfest, a Halloween event for pets, at 1 p.m. on Oct. 28 at Holiday Inn Express Stony Brook.
- Also on Oct. 28, the Long Island Museum is hosting a day of family fun from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. featuring pumpkin painting, storytelling, dancing and trick-or-treating.
- On Halloween, head down to the Stony Brook Village Center, where you'll find the 22nd annual Halloween festival from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- On Halloween, Ward Melville High School's student government will hold its annual Trick or Treat Street for the community.
- On Halloween, head down to Benner's Farm for haunted hayrides and other fun activities until 8 p.m.