1. The annual Memorial Day Parade in Setauket allows Three Villagers to commemorate those who have preserved the country's freedom and ways. It starts on Main Street and turns east onto Route 25A, ending near Se-Port Deli. The Three Village Historical Society website has a detailed map of the parade route.
2. Carnival rides, games and other fun activities are available through , which is set up at the Smith Haven Mall.
3. In addition to Chris Vaccaro's notebook on the Division I Women's Lacrosse national championship held at LaValle Stadium, we'll post a story on all that went on at Ward Melville throughout championship weekend, including an exhibition between the United States Under 19 team and the Canadian Under 19 team. Check back on Three Village Patch for more details.
4. Tufts lacrosse player Ryan Molloy, a graduate of Ward Melville, competed for the Division III national championship yesterday at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore. The Jumbos were on the short end of a 19-7 decision against Salisbury, but Molloy, who scored 40 goals and 26 assists this season, was named a USILA Division III All-American last week.
5. The Three Village Historical Society also warns you that today is the last day to reserve your spot for next Saturday's yard sale. Here's the application form.