Welcome to Monday. You can start your week off in a creative fashion with a knitting class, an academic fashion by learning more about the weather, or a patriotic fashion by joining a memorial choir.
1. Ever wanted to learn how to knit? A at the Setauket Neighborhood House can help. And although it's summer, perhaps your knitting skills will be ready by the winter to knit cozy things to keep you warm.
2. Local weather blogger Matt Hammer has recently re-launched his website, Hammer out the Weather. Check it out not just for local weather updates, but also to learn more about world weather events, too.
3. A Sept. 11 memorial concert is planned for the tenth anniversary of the terrorist attacks, and a local choir is seeking singers for the concert. for details.
4. If you've got something to say about a local topic of interest, you can submit a Letter to the Editor of up to 500 words. Letters can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Coming up on Three Village Patch: an update on a local official with a new responsibility. Stay tuned.