With any luck the power, heat, and internet are back on at your home, and you can focus your attention on getting things back to normal. Here are a few local ways to do that this week:
1. The TVCSD's Board of Education will meet at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday at the North Country Administration Center.
2. Take part in a blood drive on Wednesday at 2:30 p.m. at W.S. Mount Elementary.
3. Or take part in the Three Village Community Trust's annual fundraiser, set for 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Setauket Neighborhood House.
4. On Thursday, celebrate the 10th anniversary of the WMHO's Educational & Cultural Center by attending a cabaret and variety show at 6:30 p.m.
5. If you're back on your feet after the storm and want to help others do the same, check out this list of ways to help fellow Long Islanders.