Everyone's got one of those types on their shopping list – someone who can be somewhat hard to please. Here are a few places that carry many unusual items that might just do the trick.
1. in the Stony Brook Village Center is chock full of unique items like the desert bells (pictured) and more. The hard-to-please person on your list may also appreciate the fact that every purchase at Fair Trade Winds supports ethical causes around the world.
2. in Port Jefferson is another spot where you'll find a wide assortment of cool stuff, all of which is environmentally friendly.
3. The gift shop at in Setauket is packed with unique items, many of them handmade and art-inspired, in a wide range of prices. Our favorite were the Glory B hats and the chicken handbag (pictured).
4. in Port Jefferson has an assortment of spirited gifts waiting for purchase.
5. in Stony Brook carries vintage and reclaimed items, jewelry, home decor and more.