Experience and embrace the ecology, geology and history of Stony Brook Harbor and the nearby wetlands at West Meadow Creek. Guided by a naturalist, you will board a 35 passenger pontoon boat and enjoy a 90 minute cruise. The schedule for this event, and reservations can be made online.
Saturday, May 19 at 11:15 am
Sunday, May 20 at 12:00 pm
Monday, May 21 at 12:30 pm
Tuesday, May 22 at 1:15 pm
Wednesday, May 23 at 1:45 pm
Thursday, May 24 at 2:30 pm
Friday, May 25 at 3:15 pm
Saturday, May 26 at 3:45 pm
Sunday, May 27 at 4:45 pm
Monday, May 28 at 5:30 pm
Tuesday, May 29 at 6:30 pm (Sunset Cruise)
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to cruise.
- Reservations are recommended.
- Walk-ons are welcome if space is available, payment of cash only.
- 72 hour cancellation policy, Cruises are only cancelled due to severe weather.
- If you own a pair, bring your binoculars.
- It's often 10-15 degrees cooler on the water.
- Bottled water permitted, no food or other beverages.
- Reservation deadline for Saturday & Sunday Cruises is 4PM on the preceeding Friday. Please note that your request must be confirmed by a representative in order to ensure your reservation.
Cruise Schedule & Brochure courtesy of The Ward Melville Heritage Organization.