Experience and embrace the ecology, geology and history of Stony Brook Harbor and the nearby wetlands at West Meadow Creek. Guided by a naturalist, you will board a 35 passenger pontoon boat and enjoy a 90 minute cruise. The schedule for this event, and reservations can be made online.
Monday, July 2 at 10:45 am
Tuesday, July 3 at 11:30 am
Wednesday, July 4 at 12:30 pm
Thursday, July 5 at 1:15 pm
Friday, July 6 at 2:15 pm
Saturday, July 7 at 3:00 pm
Sunday, July 8 at 3:45 pm
Monday, July 9 at 4:45 pm
Tuesday, July 10 at 5:30 pm
Wednesday, July 11 at 6:15 pm (Sunset Cruise)
Tuesday, July 17 at 11:00 am
Wednesday, July 18 at 11:30 am
Thursday, July 19 at 2:15 pm
Friday, July 20 at 1:00 pm
Saturday, July 21 at 1:30 pm
Sunday, July 22 at 2:15 pm
Monday, July 23 at 3:00 pm
Tuesday, July 24 at 3:45 pm
Wednesday, July 25 at 4:45 pm
Thursday, July 26 at 5:45 pm
Friday, July 27 at 6:45 pm (Sunset Cruise)
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to cruise.
- Reservations are recommended.
- Walk-ons are welcome if space is available, payment of cash only.
- 72 hour cancellation policy, Cruises are only cancelled due to severe weather.
- If you own a pair, bring your binoculars.
- It's often 10-15 degrees cooler on the water.
- Bottled water permitted, no food or other beverages.
- Reservation deadline for Saturday & Sunday Cruises is 4PM on the preceeding Friday. Please note that your request must be confirmed by a representative in order to ensure your reservation.
Cruise Schedule & Brochure courtesy of The Ward Melville Heritage Organization.