If cooking isn't your thing, finding a romantic restaurant for Valentine's Day is another option, and Patch Picks is here to make the planning easier. Check out one of these five places to increase your odds of a successful date.
- will be offering a special Valentine's Day menu with dishes specifically picked out for the occassion. Reservations are accepted.
- is a romantic spot on any given day, and that will be on display on Valentine's Day. Regular menu is featured and reservations are not accepted.
- comes through with a three-course meal for $69.95, which includes some extra sweetness with a box of chocolates. Advanced purchase recommended.
- Looking to spice up your dinner? Head to for a rare Monday opening for the holiday. A special three-course menu will be available for $50. Advanced purchase recommended.
- Throw some hibachi into the usual Valentine's Day routine at . Watch the chefs dazzle your date as they entertain with their theatrical cooking skills. Normal menu; reservations accepted.
Bonus: A recent also suggested as a romantic destination in Three Village. What do you think? Tell us in the comments.