- The Three Village Central School District has announced that the results of the state math and English tests for grades 3 through 8 will be available on the parent portal beginning today. According to an announcement on the school district website, the release date was moved to Aug. 20 so as not to overload the system the day the secondary school schedules were released. Click here to read a Patch story giving some context to the test scores.
- The West Point Military Jazz Band will perform at 7 p.m. at the Long Island State Veterans Home in Stony Brook tonight, accompanied by a patriotic laser light show. The performance is free; bring a blanket or chairs to sit and watch.
- One Patch user wants to find classic dollhouse furniture made by Little Tikes. Do you have any to sell? Connect by reading this post from our community message boards.
- For the kids, check out the 5th annual Frank Melville Memorial Park family scavenger hunt at 11 a.m. or the "buggy landscape" activity for age 4 through first grade at Emma S. Clark Memorial Library at 10 a.m.
- Find a new home in Three Village.
- Or visit a few open houses.
- What’s playing at the movies … and when?
- Advertise your yard sale ahead of the weekend.
- See those yard sales pop up on our map.