It will be a sunny start to the week with temperatures in the mid-60s. There could be some wet weather on its way, though, as the week progresses.
Here's what's on tap around town this week:
Monday- Nancy Burner & Associates, at 12 Research Way in East Setauket, will host a discussion on the important aspects of setting up a irrevocable trusts and how it will impact your family and loved ones at 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday- A free weight loss seminar hosted by Dr. Arif Ahmad will be held at John T. Mather Memorial Hospital in Port Jefferson at 6:30 p.m. Call to register: 631-689-0220. For more information, visit www.drahmadmd.com.
Wednesday- The Three Village Board of Education meets at 7:30 p.m. at the North Country Administration Building.
Thursday- A presentation on Medicare basics will be held at the Emma S. Clark Memorial Library at 11 a.m. Registration required. To register, visit www.emmaclark.org or call 631-941-4080.
This Week's Varsity Sports
- Girls Field Hockey hosts Commack at 4:15 p.m.
- Boys Soccer plays at Sachem East at 4:15 p.m.
- Girls Swimming hosts Smithtown at 4:15 p.m.
- Girls Gymnastics plays at Half Hollow Hills at 4:30 p.m.
- Girls Soccer plays at Sachem East at 4:15 p.m.
- Boys Soccer hosts Commack at 4:15 p.m.
- Girls Field Hockey hosts Northport at 4:30 p.m.
- Girls Volleyball hosts Pat-Med at 4:15 p.m.
- Boys Volleyball plays at Half Hollow Hills at 5:15 p.m.
- Boys Volleyball hosts Shoreham Wading River at 5:45 p.m.
- Football plays at Commack at 7 p.m.
- Girls Gymnastics plays at Bay Shore at 4:30 p.m.