Thirteen more Ward Melville student athletes have signed letters of intent to play sports at the Division I, II and III college levels, joining who signed earlier this school year.
Athletic director Erin Blaney said their commitments are "a testiment to the type of people they are."
"They've been such a pleasure to watch here at Ward Melville," she said. "It takes a tremendous amount of dedication, time, and passion for the sport they're playing."
The student athletes who committed during the spring signing period are:
- Demi Antipas (Temple University), fencing
- Danielle Brando (Queens College), fencing
- John Petrie (Johns Hopkins University), fencing
- Kyle Brennan (University of Buffalo), baseball
- Anthony Padrazo (Clarkson University), baseball
- Matt Lorusso (West Virginia Wesleyan), baseball
- Lauren O'Hern (SUNY New Paltz), volleyball
- Pierce Curran (Case Western University), wrestling
- Courtney Caputo (Franklin Pierce University), softball
- Lindsay McCulloch (Colgate University), field hockey
- Vanessa Pryor (Northeastern University), field hockey
- Caroline O'Hea (University of North Carolina), track and field
- Alex Michaels (Woffard College), track and field