Three Village is home to many elite teams at the varsity and college levels. Here's a recap of scores from this week.
- Men's soccer: Stony Brook 2, Binghamton 1. Berian Gobeil Cruz scored the tiebreaker.
- Women's soccer: Boston University 3, Stony Brook 2: Taryn Schoenbeck and Stella Norman each scored for SBU.
- Girls' soccer: Ward Melville 2, Sachem East 1
- Girls' soccer: Port Jefferson 3, Stony Brook 0
- Boys' soccer: Ward Melville 5, Longwood 1
- Boys' soccer: Port Jefferson 6, Stony Brook 1
- Boys' soccer: Pierson/BH 2, Stony Brook 0
- Girls' swimming: Ward Melville 95, Smithtown 85
- Women's volleyball: Stony Brook 3, Providence 0. Melissa Rigo had 15 kills and 11 digs for SBU.
- Boys' volleyball: Smithtown West 3, Ward Melville 0
- Girls' volleyball:
- Girls' volleyball: Greenport/Southold 3, Stony Brook 0
- Girls' tennis: Ward Melville 6, Longwood 1
- Girls' tennis: Stony Brook 6, Rocky Point 1
- Men's tennis: Mons Knudzton finished third in 1st singles to lead the Seawolves at the Dartmouth Shootout.
- Women's tennis: Nini Lagvilava won at 1st singles to lead SBU at the West Point Invitational.
- Ward Melville 3, Sachem North 0
- Boys' golf: Ward Melville 8, Rocky Point 1
- Boys' golf: Smithtown West 7.5, Stony Brook 1.5
- Boys' cross country: Ward Melville 19, Commack 42
- Boys' cross country: Stony Brook 21, McGann-Mercy 39
- Girls' cross country: Connetquot 17, Ward Melville 36
- Girls' cross country: Stony Brook 21, McGann-Mercy 38
- Men's cross country: Stony Brook placed third overall at the 8K Paul Short Run at Lehigh University.
- Women's cross country: Olivia Burne placed 32nd to lead the women's team.