Provided by the Three Village Historical Society enjoy this walking tour and learn all about the history, architecture and beauty of Setauket. Walks generally run a little over an hour and will cover the following locations:
- Resting spot of William Sidney Mount & the leader of the Setauket Spy Ring.
- Homes of early Suffolk county residents from the 17th and 18th century.
- Homes of Sea Captains from the 19th century.
- To ensure a prompt start, arrival 5 minutes prior to the start time is greatly appreciated.
- No pre-registration required
- $5 per person donation, Society members $3
- Tours are also offered Saturdays at 10 a.m. on August 13, 2011 / September 24, 2011 / October 29, 2011.