The Suffolk County Police Department's sixth precinct reported the following incidents between Feb. 21 and Feb. 22:
- Suffolk police were called to Walmart in East Setauket on Feb. 21 to investigate two thefts: one in which a TV was stolen at about 2:30 p.m. on Feb. 19, and another in which a TV and a computer monitor were stolen at about 4 p.m. on Feb. 19, both of which occurred when the thieves placed the items in shopping carts and left the store. No arrests have been made.
- Walmart management also reported on Feb. 21 at about 8:15 p.m. that a man was observed stealing candy by putting it in his pocket. No arrests were made.
- Suffolk police were called to Complete Medical on Technology Drive in East Setauket on Feb. 22 to report a prescription pad was stolen sometime between Feb. 1 and Feb. 6.
- A resident of Old Town Road in Setauket called police Feb. 22 at about 3:20 a.m. to report being awakened by the sounds of an unknown person attempting to enter the home through sliding glass doors. The man fled and it appeared nothing had been stolen.
- A resident of California Avenue in East Setauket called police Feb. 21 that someone had damaged the rear window and stolen power tools from a 2012 Ford van parked in the driveway at approximately midnight.