The following incidents were reported to Suffolk County police between Feb. 22 and March 3:
- A homeowner on Kemswick Drive in Stony Brook reported March 1 that someone broke into the house through the basement door and stole copper pipes sometime between Feb. 10 at noon and March 1 at 1:50 p.m.
- Suffolk police responded to a road rage incident at 2 p.m. on March 3 in which a man traveling west on Route 347 got into an altercation with another driver over the fact that the other driver wouldn't let him merge into the lane safely. The two men got out of their cars during the confrontation but no injuries were reported.
- Suffolk police responded to a fight between two female students at Ward Melville High School that took place at 11:55 a.m. on Feb. 25.
- A resident of Lynhaven Place in South Setauket reported that someone shot out the back window of his 2012 Honda van with a BB gun sometime between 9 p.m. on March 1 and 6:30 a.m. on March 2.
- A resident of Mills Lane in Setauket reported that a known person intentionally scratched the paint on his 2008 Honda Accord sometime between 8 a.m. and 9:42 p.m. on March 1.
- Three Kitchen Aid mixers were stolen from Kohl's in East Setauket on Feb. 22 between 12:30 p.m. and 12:40 p.m. The incident was reported Feb. 25.