- Christopher Ferguson, 22, of Smithtown, was arrested May 31 at 8:30 p.m. on charges of seventh degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and possession of a hypodermic instrument. Reports state Ferguson was arrested on Veterans Highway with 13 hypodermic syringes and heroin.
- Anthony Rodriguez, 21, of Holbrook, was arrested in Smithtown May 28 at 4:45 a.m. on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol content of .08 – 1 percent, first offense. Reports state Rodriguez was driving a 1991 Jeep on East Main Street at the time of the arrest.
- Steven Delgiudice, 22, of Ronkonkoma, was arrested May 29 in St. James at 11:03 p.m. on seventh degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and second degree obstruction of governmental administration charges. Reports state Delgiudice was in possession of heroin and other drugs on 2nd Street and 1st Avenue.
- Anthony Degroff, 18, of Port Jefferson Station, was arrested May 28 in Port Jefferson Station at 7:30 p.m. and charged with unauthorized use of a vehicle and resisting arrest. Degroff allegedly took the keys to a 2012 Mercedes Benz 4D and fled south in the car on Kensington Way until he struck another parked vehicle. Police say he lunged towards the arresting officer in a combative manner while attempting to resist arrest.
- A 17-year old Port Jefferson Station man was arrested May 28 in Port Jefferson Station at 1:48 a.m. and charged with driving while impaired by drugs. The man was allegedly speeding in a 2005 Nissan Altima on Route 112 and failed to stop at a stop sign. After police pulled him over, the officers detected a strong odor of marijuana from his vehicle and said that he showed signs of drug impairment. They also noted that he allegedly was in possession of a glass pipe containing marijuana.
- Beverly Haupt, 50, of Coram, was arrested May 28 in Port Jefferson at 12:05 a.m. and charged with driving while intoxicated. While driving a 2010 Toyota Camry, Haupt was involved in a car crash, damaging the front and side of her vehicle. She was allegedly intoxicated, and was arrested.
MILLER PLACE-ROCKY POINT
- Douglas Chiaro, 56, of Brooklyn, was arrested May 27 in Miller Place and charged with petty larceny. Chiaro allegedly walked past the cashier and into the parking lot with various cheeses and steaks.
- Sheryl Stellwagen-Svensson, 57, of Rocky Point, was arrested May 29 in Rocky Point and charged with DWAI combined drugs/alcohol and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. She was allegedly found slumped over in her car near King Road and Garden Road and found with prescription pills.
- Samuel Andaluz, 36, of Patchogue, was arrested June 2 in Rocky Point and charged with DWI-first offense. Andaluz was arrested on Rocky Point Road north of Whiskey Road at 12:10 a.m. driving a 2004 Buick. Police said Andaluz crashed his vehicle at the time of his arrest.