- A fight broke out during a Sweet 16 party at the Heritage Center in Mount Sinai on May 25 at around 9:40 p.m. Police received a report of about twenty youths fighting in front of the clubhouse at 633 Mount Sinai Coram Road. According to a police report, the security guard was surrounded and someone cursed and punched another person.
- Michael Lionetti, 18, of Port Jefferson Station, was arrested in Port Jefferson Station on May 19 at 10:58 p.m. and charged with criminal possession of controlled substance and assault. Lionetti was allegedly in possession of crack cocaine. Police say he resisted arrest and assaulted a police officer.
- Thomas Baxter, 37, of Coram, was arrested in Port Jefferson Station on May 20 at 7:30 p.m. and charged with petit larceny and disorderly conduct. Baxter allegedly took deodorant from the. Police report that he also was using obscene language and acting in a disorderly manner on the sidewalk near the strip mall.
- Michael Sabina, 55, of East Moriches, was charged with driving while intoxicated on May 25. Police said they observed Sabina failing to maintain his lane of travel at Old Dock and Flynn Road. Police said Sabina’s blood alcohol content was .18 or higher.
- NM Moinul Islam, 24, of Jamaica, was arrested on May 20 in Smithtown at 3:25 a.m. on first-offense DWI charges. Reports state Islam was driving a 2010 Honda on Route 25.
- Tiffany Mainsonave, 22, of Centereach, was arrested May 20 in Smithtown at 2:45 a.m. on first-offense DWI charges. Reports state Mainsonave was arredted at Route 25 and Terry Road driving a 1994 Ford.
- Brian Trimarchi, 25, of Hauppauge, was charged on May 20 with operating a motor vehicle while impaired by drugs. Police said Trimarchi was on Veterans Highway in Hauppauge in a parked, running vehicle. Police also charged Trimarchi with possession of marijuana.
- Jake Buffamante, 22, of Hauppauge, was charged on May 15 with petty larceny. Police said Buffamante took a shirt from Saks Fifth Avenue at the Tanger Outlet Centers in Deer Park.
Miller Place-Rocky Point
- Christopher Small, 42, of Rocky Point, was arrested May 26 in Coram and charged with petty larceny and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. Small allegedly entered a white van illegally on Route 25A and Fife Drive in Coram and stole a 4-foot Magnum level and a wrench at approximately 3:48 p.m.
- Joshua Taub, 30, of Mt. Sinai, was arrested May 26 Mt. Sinai and charged with DWAI combined drugs and alcohol. Police said Taub was driving over the speed limit on Mount Sinai Road and crossed the double line into oncoming traffic at around 2:20 a.m.
- Daniel Hancock, 33, of Shoreham, was arrested May 24 in Mt. Sinai and charged with DWI with a previous conviction in the last 10 years. Police said he was driving a 2008 Jeep southbound on County Road 83 in Mt. Sinai at approximately 1:15 a.m. when he failed to maintain his lane of traffic.