• Serhat Soykan, of Sound Beach, was arrested Nov. 30 and charged with second degree reckless endangerment, a misdemeanor. On Oct. 28 at 5:30 p.m., during a dispute at the Hess Station in Miller Place, Soykan allegedly removed the gas nozzle from his vehicle and sprayed gas toward another person.
• Philip Castellano, 34, of Smithtown, was arrested in Smithtown on Nov. 28 at 11:38 a.m. on five counts of fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property, a felony; second-degree burglary, a felony; and resisting arrest, a misdemeanor. Reports state Castellano entered a home through the back door and stole a safe that contained jewelry, paperwork and a handgun.
• Adam Kobus, 32, of Smithtown, was arrested in Smithtown on Nov. 28 at 4 p.m. on third-degree criminal possession of stolen property, a felony; fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property, a felony; criminal possession of marijuana, a misdemeanor; and fourth-degree criminal possession of a firearm, a misdemeanor. Reports state Kobus, while in possession of a Smith and Wesson revolver and marijuana, was also in possession of stolen coins, gold, watches and cash from a burglary.
• Joseph Toscano, 32, of Greenlawn, was arrested in Smithtown on Nov. 26 at 10:50 a.m. on fourth-degree grand larceny charges, a felony. Reports state Toscano forged five personal checks that did not belong to him and cashed them.
• Paul Zigon, 57, of Commack, was arrested Nov. 28 in Blue Point and charged with first-degree robbery, a felony. Police said Zigon entered a BP gas station on Montauk Highway, displayed what appeared to be a handgun and demanded cash. Read more on Zigon's arrest here.
• Matthew Kois, 30, of Northport, was charged in Kings Park on Nov. 11 with removing a vehicle identification number, a felony. Police said Kois removed the vehicle identification number from a 1977 and 1980 Chevy Corvette According to police, Kois was selling the cars for parts and is not registered to do so.