Maybe your loved one's holiday wish list sounds like the song "Santa Baby," or maybe you have a special surprise in mind. Here are ten places you can go to find what you need.
- Jared, the Galleria of Jewelry claims to have five times the selection of a typical jewelry store. Good thing they're just a short drive down Route 347 in Lake Grove.
- For the edgy accessory lover in your life, check out local merchant MerCurios Jewels, which boasts a line of "chaotically couture" jewelry. Click here for the MerCurios Etsy shop.
- Try in Stony Brook, located on Route 347, for all the bling you need.
- , which offers antique and estate jewelry and rare and exotic gemstones, among other things, has a location in the Stony Brook Village Center.
- – which both buys and sells jewelry, along with rare coins and memorabilia – has an East Setauket location.
- Several local boutiques offer jewelry to accessorize with customers' clothing purchases. Try and .
- sells antique and handmade jewelry from their Stony Brook location.
- Located in nearby Port Jefferson Village, is another option.
- in Port Jefferson Station is part of a Long Island-wide chain that buys and sells jewelry.