Are you a Three Villager who is new to Twitter? Here's a quick-hit list of some local Twitter users to follow. And don't forget to follow us at @3VillagePatch!
1. @stonybrooku – The main Twitter account for Stony Brook University, through which you can find general news and helpful information about the university.
2. @WolfieSeawolf – Stony Brook's beloved mascot has his own Twitter account, both entertaining and informative, to promote school and community spirit.
3. @MerCuriosJewels – Gems from local jewelry designer Mary-Jo Peritore.
4. @stonybrookvillg – Follow Stony Brook Village Center on Twitter to hear about news and events in the area.
5. @LovelyLu – Local resident Louise DiCarlo is an active member of the community both online and IRL ("in real life").
6. @seport – None other than the one and only Se-Port Deli in Setauket. Yum.
7. @bennerfarmfolk – Bob Benner and Co. of Benner's Farm in Setauket have jumped on Twitter to attract visitors to the farm.
8. @christopherhahn – Local political analyst Christopher Hahn, who has made frequent television appearances, has some interesting things to say.
9. @deesnider – You read that right. Rock star Dee Snider, a Three Village resident, tweets about his projects and experiences.
10. @foodadventurer – Local resident Dave Seel is a true foodie. Keep abreast of his adventures in eating by following him on Twitter.
11. @TheFoggiestIdea – Local resident Rich Murdocco keeps people informed when it comes to municipal planning and land use issues.
12. @samdrewdesigns – If you appreciate the beautiful things in life, follow Samantha Drew Interiors on Twitter.