Check out these events happening this weekend, or search our events calendar for more ideas for things to do this weekend in the Three Village community.
1. Do you enjoy the sounds of blues? The Southside Players Blues Band is playing the at Benner's Farm on Friday night. Show starts at 5 p.m.; admission is $7 for adults and $6 for kids and seniors.
2. If you haven't checked out the new exhibit at the Long Island Museum yet, head down on Friday or Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. or Sunday from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. to see
3. On Saturday, head down to St. James Church for a , featuring giveaways, raffles, music, food and entertainment for the kids, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Admission is $5; $10 for a car.
4. On Sunday, the Ward Melville Heritage Organization will host a talk with Bruce Adams entitled "Long Island Motor Parkway, 1908-2012." The event starts at 2:30 p.m. and is free with regular admission to the current exhibit,
5. Another outdoor concert is set for Sunday night at 7 p.m. on the village green in Stony Brook. This week's act is the Isotope Stompers, a Dixieland Jazz Band.