This weekend is sure to be a magical one in Three Village. You've got magic shows at the library, and you'll find the magic of Hollywood on the Staller Center stage, not to mention some holiday fun as well.
- "The Magic of Amore" comes to Emma S. Clark Memorial Library for two shows, one at 9:45 a.m. and one at 10:45 a.m. Registration is required.
- Head over to Three Village Church at 10 a.m. on Saturday for a free Easter Egg Hunt.
- Also at 10 a.m. on Saturday, Ward Melville HS student government is hosting its annual Bugs Bunny Breakfast ($5).
- An activity called "Color Block Painting" is set for Friday evening at 6:30 p.m. at the library for kids ages 7 to 10.
- Watch the SBU men's basketball team take on Iowa in a National Invitational Tournament second-round game at 9:30 p.m. (Eastern) that will be televised on ESPNU.
- The Stony Brook baseball team takes on Binghamton in a doubleheader at Joe Nathan Field on Saturday at noon and 3 p.m., with a third matchup on Sunday at noon.
- The men's lacrosse team takes on Bryant at 4 p.m. at LaValle Stadium on Saturday. Softball and women's lacrosse each have away games this weekend.
- The Ward Melville Players present a drama, on Friday and Saturday at 7:30 p.m. (tickets $10).
- "Hooray for Hollywood" is the show slated for 7 p.m. Sunday at the Staller Center (tickets $42).
- Gallery North's latest show, opens Friday and features three artists who are members of the art department at Stony Brook University. There will be a reception on Friday night from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- The Long Island Museum re-opened on March 1 – head on over to see the new artwork on display, "Colors of Long Island," as well as "Country Scenes for City Patrons – Works by W.S. Mount."
- Jefferson's Ferry will be holding an open house event on Sunday at 2 p.m.