Got plans for St. Patrick's Day yet? If you're not heading out to a parade this weekend, there's plenty of fun to be had in the Three Village area too. Take a look at some of our picks for weekend activities below.
- Catch Celtic Nights at the Staller Center on Saturday at 8 p.m. (tickets $38). Enjoy the fine singing, dancing and musicianship of the Celtic culture.
Kids & Family
- Kids ages 10 to 17 who love birds are in luck – there's a brand new club for you. The Three Village Young Birders Club will kick off with a meeting on Friday at 6:30 p.m. at Emma S. Clark Memorial Library.
- Stop by Waldbaum's in East Setauket to buy Girl Scout Cookies on Saturday starting at 10 a.m.
- Check out Guys & Dolls, the musical, performed by Murphy Junior High School. Showtimes on Friday and Saturday are 7:30 p.m. (tickets $10).
Fine Arts & Exhibits
- "A Celebration of Color" is the current show at Gallery North.
- The Long Island Museum re-opened March 1 with "Colors of Long Island" and other exhibits.
- The Long Island Storytelling Network will present "Every Culture Has a Story" on Sunday at 2 p.m. at the Long Island Museum.
- What Killed Marcelo Lucero? is a theatrical exploration of the issues surrounding the death of Marcelo Lucero, 7:30 p.m. on Saturday at Setauket Presbyterian Church.