A handful of charitable events highlight this weekend's activities, including a pajama drive to benefit kids affected by Hurricane Sandy. Check out this weekend's activities.
- On Saturday, there will be a basket raffle event at Setauket Fire Department's Station 1 to raise money for research and awareness of autoimmune polyglandular syndrome (APS) type 1.
- On Sunday, a special family storytime event at 3:30 p.m. at Emma S. Clark Memorial Library will serve as a pajama drive for children in areas affected by Hurricane Sandy.
- Also on Sunday, the staff of Stony Brook University's radio station, WUSB, is throwing a fundraiser party at Mr. Beery's in Bethpage. Doors open at 3 p.m.
- "Journeys: Soh Young Lee and Friends" is a multicultural show at the Wang Center featuring opera, art song, folk music, and pop sung by soprano Soh Young Lee and other talented musicians. Sunday at 4 p.m.
Sports & Recreation
- The monthly tennis clinic at Setauket Tennis & Fitness is set for 12 p.m. Sunday.
- It's WINGO time at Arrowhead Elementary. Pizza party starts at 6:15 p.m. on Friday, game time starts at 7 p.m.
Fine Arts & Exhibits
- The Christian White solo show is ongoing at Gallery North.
- "Long Island: America's 1950s Frontier" is ongoing at the Long Island Museum.