Here's a rundown of events happening this weekend in Three Village. For more ideas, check out our series "100 Things To Do in Three Village."
Health & Wellness
- Take a yoga class for just $5 at 5:45 p.m. Friday at Mindful Turtle in Stony Brook.
- Attend a seminar on how diet and nutrition affect your life with coach Michael Denicola at CrossFit Stony Brook ($20 for non-members) on Friday at 7 p.m.
- The "Caring for the Caregiver" support group meets at Caroline Church on Saturday at 9:30 a.m.
Kids & Family
- For Nassakeag Elementary families, Friday night is Pasta and Wingo night at 6 p.m.
- Emma S. Clark Memorial Library will show a PG-rated movie on Friday at 6 p.m.
- On Sunday, check out a pair of traditional children's tales in a new light: Lightwire Theater presents "The Ugly Duckling" and "The Tortoise and the Hare" at the Staller Center at 4 p.m., recommended for grades K-4 ($15).
- At 6 p.m. on Sunday, head down to West Meadow Beach for a family-friendly full moon hike (free; reservation required).
- The Winner's Circle show at Gallery North features the best of the best from the 2012 Outdoor Art Show.