1. Remember, school is in session between Wednesday and Friday for students in the Three Village Central School District due to the days missed because of Hurricane Sandy. Has this scheduling change spoiled your family's vacation plans? Tell us here.
2. The Three Village Kiwanis Club, a community service organization, will meet at 7 p.m. at Mario's in East Setauket.
3. The Three Village Chamber of Commerce will meet Wednesday starting at 11:30 a.m. at the WMHO's Educational & Cultural Center. The topic of the presentation will be on insurance, post-Hurricane Sandy. The meeting features lunch by the Three Village Inn for $20 ($25 non-members).
4. On Wednesday evening, attend a free seminar on gluten-free eating at 7 p.m. at Physical Therapy & Beyond in East Setauket.
5. Put a little peace back in your life on Thursday: the indoor labyrinth walk is at UUFSB at 1:30 p.m. Check out this article for more on the labyrinth.