As the new work week begins, we take a look at some important events coming up in town. If you're looking for other things to do, groups to join, and meetings to attend, check out our events calendar. Don't forget, you can post your group's event in the calendar, too. Email editor ChristineS@patch.com to learn how.
1. On Monday night at 7:30 p.m., the Civic Association of the Setaukets and Stony Brook will hold its regular monthly meeting in the community room at Emma S. Clark Memorial Library.
2. If you're interested in registering for the community swim program at Ward Melville High School, registration will take place Monday night. Residents' registration starts at 6 p.m. and costs $95; Non-residents' registration starts at 7 p.m. and costs $119.
3. The Three Village Kiwanis Club meets on Tuesday at 7 p.m. at Mario's in East Setauket.
4. The Three Village Music Boosters meeting will take place Wednesday morning at 9:30 a.m. at Starbucks on Route 25A in East Setauket.
5. On Wednesday night at 6:30 p.m., check out Science on Tap, a live event and web show at The Bench Bar & Grill, that brings a variety of topics in science and health to the public. This edition of Science on Tap will be about "ADHD and the Brain" and will feature a buffet dinner for $13.95 (children $9.95).