This weekly planner is meant to keep you up-to-date on important and interesting events each week. Don't forget, if your organization has a meeting or event to publicize, log in to Three Village Patch and post an event in our calendar.
1. The Three Village Historical Society will hold its monthly general meeting at 7 p.m. on Monday at Emma S. Clark Memorial Library.
2. Arrowhead Elementary School is holding a fundraiser at Friendly's in Stony Brook on Tuesday starting at 4:30 p.m. Must bring a copy of the attached flyer to participate.
3. On Wednesday at 7 p.m. at Mount Elementary, there will be a meeting of 3VSAGE – which stands for Three Village Schools: Advocates for Gifted Education.
4. "What are genetically modified foods and how do they affect our bodies?" is the question that will be answered on Thursday at a talk given by a holistic food coach at 7 p.m. at Emma S. Clark Memorial Library.
5. If your child loves cheerleading, check out the Ward Melville High School cheerleading team's clinic on Saturday at Gelinas Junior High School starting at 10 a.m. ($45 for pre-registered participants; $50 for walk-ins).