The excitement is building as the holiday weekend approaches. There are plenty of exciting events taking place in Three Village, morning, noon and night. Take a look at what's in store, and for more, click on the Events tab above.
1. Kids must have their eyes peeled at the , held at the Holiday Inn Express on Nesconset Highway. Not only will their detective skills be put to the test but kids can meet the Easter Bunny himself.
2. Passionate egg hunters can drop by West Meadow Beach as well for its , which is held at both 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. Enjoy a day on the water and find some eggs along the way.
3. It's been a long work week, and Mindful Turtle Yoga & Wellness has just the cure. Every Friday, it holds per person. Unwind and do so with the wallet in mind.
4. In an age in which text messaging and Facebook chatting has replaced much of the face-to-face communication of old, Skype has allowed friends and family to correspond whether they're the next town over or half a world away. Read more about this trend in Louise DiCarlo's Social Experiments column, to be featured Friday on Three Village Patch.
5. Last season, the Stony Brook University men's lacrosse team won its first-ever America East Conference regular-season championship. This weekend, it aims for its second title. With a victory Saturday night against in-state rival Albany, the Seawolves also clinch home-field advantage throughout the conference tournament.ind out more details on Three Village Patch on Friday.