With afternoon showers set to roll in on Saturday, here are some ways – both indoors and out – to enjoy the weekend in the Three Village community:
1. The Ward Melville Heritage Organization's Youth Corps presents the first round performances of at 6:30 p.m. at the Educational and Cultural Center in Stony Brook Village. Tickets are $10; advance reservations required.
2. Check out a at Lake Side Emotions Wine Boutique at 3 p.m.
3. What is "Laughter Yoga"? Find out at an 11 a.m. workshop for adults at Emma S. Clark Memorial Library.
4. Get outside and enjoy the spring – there's a at West Meadow Beach at 9 a.m. and a at 1 p.m.
5. Grab your tickets to TAO: The Art of the Drum at the Staller Center for the Arts. Showtime is Sunday at 7 p.m.; tickets are $38.