Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages. There's a little something happening in town for each of you this weekend. Here are some of our suggestions for things to do this weekend (and don't forget to check our events calendar for more).
1. It's always sunny in Three Village. Well, at least this weekend it will be, according to Weather.com. So get outside and do something fun!
2. On Saturday, take the kids (ages 7 to 10) to a puppeteering workshop and performance with at Benner's Farm ($35).
3. Attend an afternoon tasting at a local wine shop such as on Friday or on Saturday.
4. Did someone say live music? Take your pick: , , the , and even .
5. On Sunday, check out a real-life family band – the – at 1:30 p.m. at Emma S. Clark Memorial Library, playing acoustic American roots music.