There's plenty to do in Three Village on any given day, but just in case you need some ideas, here are a few things happening this weekend. Don't forget to check out our events calendar for more ideas.
1. On Fridays at 5:45 p.m., you can take advantage of a to take a yoga class at Mindful Turtle in Stony Brook.
2. Saturday is at Benner's Farm in East Setauket. It's a family favorite each year. Check out from last year's Maple Sugaring Day.
3. Gallery North has a new exhibit called featuring the work of a local artist, Robert Winthrop White. The gallery is open Tuesday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
4. In the next in the "Spotlight on Documentaries" series at , the library will screen the film "Jane's Journey" at 1:30 p.m. on Saturday.
5. is a monthly classical music event at the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship at Stony Brook. This Sunday's performance features pianist Alexandra Le at 2 p.m. (tickets $12). Le will be performing works by Beethoven, Ligeti, Brahms and Mussorgsky.