Feeling scholarly or silly? Feeling artsy or sporty? It's a jam-packed weekend in Three Village, and we haven't even mentioned or in the mix here.
1. Consider joining for its Scholar-in-Residence Weekend, open to the public. Acclaimed author Rabbi Jeffrey Salkin will deliver presentations such as “The Book of David (Larry David, that is)” and “Text Messages: How the Torah Speaks to Teenagers.” for more details.
2. Want to see some of your favorite Three Village teachers wrestle each other sumo-style? At SUMO for SAVE, they'll clash wearing those inflatable sumo suits for a good cause. Start time: 7 p.m. at .
3. Shakespeare's The Comedy of Errors as performed by the U.K.'s National Theater will be live-screened Saturday night at the at 8 p.m.
4. Head to Sun Porch Studio to learn how to create cool, colored eggs on Saturday. Sessions for ages 6 to 9 and ages 10 to 13 available. for more details.
5. The Stony Brook men's lacrosse team takes on Vermont on Saturday at 1 p.m. at LaValle Stadium. Go Seawolves! for ticket details.