While you're making your "to do" lists for the week, here's a quick look at some important things to take with you.
1. On Tuesday, the Three Village Board of Education will meet at 7:30 p.m. at the North Country Administration Center.
2. The Three Village Kiwanis Club meets on Tuesday at 7 p.m. at Mario's in East Setauket.
3. On Wednesday, the Strong's Neck Civic Association will host a "Meet the Candidates" night at 8 p.m. at the Setauket Neighborhood House.
4. For parents with 'tweens and teens, the Gelinas theater arts program will bring its teen issues play "Choices" to the community at 7 p.m. on Wednesday.
5. Take part in a coat drive all week by bringing coats in good condition to SNAP Fitness, where they will be distributed to those in need via The River Fund.