Since breakfast is the most important part of the day – and since coffee, for some, may be the second most important part of the day – here's a quick list of five places you can get both, in no particular order.
1. in the Stony Brook Village Center serves coffee all day and bagels in the morning.
2. in Setauket serves up some of the biggest bagels in town to go with your morning coffee.
3. in East Setauket serves more than just epic sandwiches. Stop by in the morning for a bagel and a cup o' Joe.
4. Strathmore Bagels, kind of an obvious choice, has two locations: one in on Route 25A and one in on Nesconset Highway.
5. in Stony Brook won't just serve you a bagel in the morning – they're open 24 hours.