With Hannukah in full swing and Christmas just days away, here are some places where you can wrap up your holiday shopping for the kids in the family.
1. in Stony Brook Village Center offers clothing, books, puppets, and more.
2. on Route 25A in Setauket offers dollhouses, games, and other toys.
3. on Nesconset Highway in Stony Brook is a fairly new addition to the shopping scene in Three Village.
4. on Route 25A in East Setauket predominantly sells children's clothing and accessories.
5. Toys 'R Us in Lake Grove is open 24 hours a day this week.
6. The Children's Place in the Smith Haven Mall is open until 11 p.m. through Friday and until 6 p.m. on Saturday.
7. in Port Jefferson sells a number of games, educational toys, and other fun stuff like wind spinners and kites.
8. in Port Jefferson specializes in (quite obviously) games for both children and adults.
9. in Port Jefferson Station is the go-to choice for video and computer games.
10. in Port Jefferson Station is stocked with unique, innovative games and toys to help children explore the world around them.