Craving traditional Irish food for St. Patrick's Day on Saturday? Beyond cooking your own dinner, a number of eateries and food stores throughout Three Village and surrounding areas will be preparing and serving corned beef and cabbage along with other Irish favorites.
1. At there will be a free buffet of corned beef and cabbage between noon and 7 p.m. Saturday at The Country Corner will also feature its typical happy hour specials and a band.
2. in Stony Brook is offering a $15.99 buffet on Saturday that will feature corned beef and cabbage.
3. is offering a prix fixe menu that includes potato leek soup, corned beef and cabbage, Irish soda bread, and Irish bread pudding for $29 per person. Also available: a $15 beer pairing to go with dinner.
4. will be serving platters of corned beef and cabbage with potatoes for $9.95.
5. serves trays of corned beef and cabbage for $89.99, and with potatoes included for $129.99. But order early, as they've only got enough for a few more orders.
6. in nearby Port Jefferson is serving trays of corned beef and cabbage along with a la carte options.
7. Saturday's menu at will offer corned beef and cabbage, Irish soda bread, shepherd's pie and more. Reservations are recommended.
8. Corned beef and cabbage will also be on the menu at .
9. Whole Foods in nearby Lake Grove will sell corned beef and cabbage at its hot food bar, as well as all the ingredients you'd need to make your own.
10. will also serve corned beef and cabbage at its deli department.