This summer you can check out – literally – a number of new nonfiction books at . Here are a few you'll find.
- Knitting Never Felt Better: The Definitive Guide to Fabulous Felting by Nicky Epstein. Full of patterns, stitches and techniques, along with a breakdown of how fabrics interact with the process of weaving wool yarn into textured material.
- Photography and the Art of Seeing: A Visual Perception Workshop for Film and Digital Photography by Freeman Patterson. According to publisher Firefly Books: "How to perceive and photograph subjects using focused awareness and dynamic design. Includes color photographs and instructional guidance."
- Bohemian Rhapsodies: True and Authorized Tales by Queen Fans and Celebrities – compiled and edited by Robyn Dunford and Kelly Franko. A tribute to the legendary rock stars of Queen.
- Moshe Dayan: Israel's Controversial Hero by Mordechai Bar-On. From Dayan's childhood to sunset years.
- Klonopin Lunch: A Memoir by Jessica Dorfman Jones. Reviewers call it "a wickedly funny and uncensored journey down the rabbit hole and back out again."
- Mick: The Wild Life and Mad Genius of Jagger by Christopher Andersen. Take an inside look at the life of the legendary rocker.
- How Georgia Became O'Keeffe: Lessons on the Art of Living by Karen Karbo. The story of artist Georgia O'Keeffe.
- Naturally Pain Free: Prevent and Treat Chronic and Acute Pains – Naturally by Letha Hadady How to deal with chronic pain, including prevention and alternative treatments.