Median home values are hovering around $522,000 in East Setauket and $449,000 in Stony Brook, according to mlsli.com. Here is a selection of open houses across Three Village this weekend, many with asking prices close to those median home values.
Saturday, August 7
- 12:00-2:00 p.m.: 27 Locust Street, Stony Brook, $420,900. Two-bedroom, two-bathroom ranch with partial basement and taxes under $5,000.
- 12:00-3:00 p.m.: 5 Foxhill Lane, Stony Brook, $550,000. Four-bedroom, two-bathroom expanded ranch with full basement and new oil tank and water heater.
- 1:00-3:00 p.m.: 23 Cinderella Lane, Setauket, $409,000. Three-bedroom, two bathroom ranch with partially finished basement and new hot water heater and burner.
- 1:00-4:00 p.m.: 84 Erik Drive, East Setauket, $479,000. Three-bedroom condo with 2.5 bathrooms, built in 2000 as part of The Lakes development. Also showing Sunday August 8 from 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- 2:00-4:00 p.m.: 157 Quaker Path, Setauket, $475,000. Four-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom expanded cape with oak floors and updated kitchen and bathrooms.
Sunday, August 8
- 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.: 54 Maple Road, Setauket, $799,000. Five-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom farm ranch with in-ground pool and finished basement located near private beach.
- 12:30-2:00 p.m.: 34 Blair Drive, Setauket, $449,000. Two-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom condo, in 55-and-older community, which has never been occupied.
- 12:30-2:00 p.m.: 33 Lotowana Lane, Stony Brook, $525,000. Historical home built in 1880 with three bedrooms and three bathrooms on cul-de-sac near Stony Brook Village.
- 2:00-4:00 p.m.: 12 Woodhull Road, East Setauket, $739,000. Five-bedroom colonial with 2.5 bathrooms, finished basement, and a master suite with steam shower.
- 2:00-4:00 p.m.: 28 Dyke Road, Setauket, $785,000. Five-bedroom, three-bathroom farm ranch with water views and inground pool.