Want that professional touch while you gather to eat and watch the big game in the comfort of your own home? Here's a variety of places that can supply your food and drink:
- - 631-751-5600 - Located on Mark Tree Road, Carpini's carries Boar's Head products and is open from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., so get those orders in early.
- - 631-751-4845 - Spice up your party with fine Indian cuisine. If you're interested in something a little outside the norm, check out their catering menu online.
- - 631-751-7695 - A variety of salads, sandwiches, baked goods and other items make for a hearty selection to choose from.
- - 631-751-0330 - For something last-minute, Domino's offers a number of deals on pizza and sandwiches that can fit any budget.
- - 631-751-0022 - If seafood is your thing, this spot counts baked clams, shrimp cocktail and crab balls among its most popular orders. They've got great hot wings, too.
- - 631-941-4200 - Deals here include a three-foot hero, salad and a half-tray of buffalo wings for $79.99. Add another foot to the hero and up the price $12, or make it a five-footer with a salad and a full tray of wings for $136.99.
- - 631-689-8800 - Known for its grandma slices and canolis, Little Joe's is a great alternative to traditional Super Bowl deli snacks.
- - 631-751-8840 - Italian cuisine at its finest. Hit up Mario's to take your menu up a notch.
- - 631-751-2432 - Famous for their custom sandwich creations, SE Port is a fine option for heros. Hot food should be ordered immediately, though, as this spot is well-known for its quality and sure to be busy.
- Setauket Gourmet Deli - 631-751-1200 - This deli has a wide selection of quality meats, cheeses and other appetizers. Callers should ask for Lyn for placing catering orders.
Bonus: You won't find three-foot heroes or wings here, but also has a lot of what some fans feel is a Super Bowl party essential – lots and lots of beer.