Two high-profile big-box stores are looking for local talent and other organizations within the Three Village community are hiring for both full- and part-time positions.
- Best Buy is seeking a "Deputy of Counter Intelligence" – or rather, Geek Squad supervisor – at its South Setauket location. Must have at least one year diagnosing and repairing computers and other electronic devices, as well as at least one year in a leadership position.
- Target is seeking a pharmacy manager at its South Setauket location. The pharmacy manager will manage day-to-day functioning of the pharmacy department while maintaining requirements and training staff.
- Stony Brook University's Department of Medicine is looking for a clerical specialist with at least three years' full time experience in a medical office and good computer and leadership skills. The clerical assistant's responsibilities include scheduling appointments, responding to patient inquiries, and more.
- Via TutorNation.com, a chemistry tutor is needed at Stony Brook University.
- in Stony Brook is seeking a full-time toddler teacher with a degree in early childhood education and experience working with 18- to 24-month-olds.
- The in Stony Brook is seeking a licensed esthetician or cosmetologist who specializes in waxing. Full- and part-time positions are available.
- A personal injury law firm is seeking an entry-level paralegal/file clerk with a paralegal certificate, bilingual Spanish skills, and some relevant work experience.
- A medical office in Stony Brook is seeking a receptionist who will greet patients, schedule appointments, answer phones, and handle general office duties. Must be bilingual in Spanish.