If your New Year's resolution is to get in shape or lose weight, there are tons of local places you can turn to for help. Many of them are even offering specials this time of year.
- Personal Training Institute in East Setauket is one place to consider. There you'll get a combination of fitness sessions and nutrition coaching.
- World Gym Setauket has a wide variety of amenities and fitness options.
- Steel Fitness and Powerhouse Gym are other local facilities to consider.
- Setauket Tennis & Fitness and sister business Made to Move Fitness, both located in Setauket, offer a variety of ways to get in shape.
- If your New Year's resolution includes taking up yoga, try Mindful Turtle in Stony Brook, Yoga For Life in Setauket, or Bikram Yoga in Setauket.
- Try Gold Coast Pilates if you're considering getting into pilates.
- To help your kids stay active, consider signing up for My Gym in Stony Brook or Silver Stars Gymnastics in East Setauket, or try a martial arts place like VMA Long Island, Crino's Martail Arts, LI Traditional Tae Kwon Do Center, and others.
- Beyond Fitness and Remedy Fitness, both in East Setauket, will also help you get into shape with custom workouts.
- SNAP Fitness and CrossFit Stony Brook are other local gyms to consider, each with unique features.