The 32nd Annual Sunday Summer Concerts on the Green will take place in front of the Post Office. Sponsored by the Competition Automotive Group in coordination with the Ward Melville Heritage Organization. Call the WMHO, Monday - Friday 9am -5pm for more information.
Concert Series Schedule:
- July 8 - Six Gun Band (Country)
- July 15 - Edward Decorsia & New York’s Most Dangerous Big Band (Swing, Jazz... Yesterday & Today)
- July 22 - Eastbound Freight Bluegrass (Bluegrass)
- July 29 - New York Exceptions (The Fabulous 50s, 60s & 70s)
- Aug. 5 - Isotope Stompers (Dixieland Jazz Band)
- Aug. 12 - Jack’s Waterfall (Pop, Blues, Jazz, Folk, Gospel)
- Aug. 19 - ShenoleLatimer & Friends (Jazz)
- Aug. 26 - Ed Ryan & Tom San Filippo (Best Of The Beatles)
Please note there are no rain dates.
Image courtesy of WMHO.