Experience and embrace the ecology, geology and history of Stony Brook Harbor and the nearby wetlands at West Meadow Creek. Guided by a naturalist, you will board a 35 passenger pontoon boat and enjoy a 90 minute cruise. The schedule for this event, and reservations can be made online.
Saturday, June 2 at 10:00 am
Sunday, June 3 at 10:45 am
Monday, June 4 at 11:45 am
Tuesday, June 5 at 12:45 pm
Wednesday, June 6 at 1:30 pm
Thursday, June 7 at 2:30 pm
Friday, June 8 at 3:30 pm
Saturday, June 9 at 4:15 pm
Sunday, June 10 at 5:15 pm
Monday, June 11 at 6:15 pm (Sunset Cruise)
Saturday, June 16 at 10:00 am
Sunday, June 17 at 10:45 am
Monday, June 18 at 11:30 am
Tuesday, June 19 at 12:00 pm
Wednesday, June 20 at 12:45 pm
Thursday, June 21 at 1:15 pm
Friday, June 22 at 2:00 pm
Saturday, June 23 at 2:45 pm
Sunday, June 24 at 3:30 pm
Monday, June 25 at 4:15 pm
Tuesday, June 26 at 5:00 pm
Wednesday, June 27 at 6:00 pm (Sunset Cruise)
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to cruise.
- Reservations are recommended.
- Walk-ons are welcome if space is available, payment of cash only.
- 72 hour cancellation policy, Cruises are only cancelled due to severe weather.
- If you own a pair, bring your binoculars.
- It's often 10-15 degrees cooler on the water.
- Bottled water permitted, no food or other beverages.
- Reservation deadline for Saturday & Sunday Cruises is 4PM on the preceeding Friday. Please note that your request must be confirmed by a representative in order to ensure your reservation.
Cruise Schedule & Brochure courtesy of The Ward Melville Heritage Organization.