Experience and embrace the ecology, geology and history of Stony Brook Harbor and the nearby wetlands at West Meadow Creek. Guided by a naturalist, you will board a 35 passenger pontoon boat and enjoy a 90 minute cruise. The schedule for this event, and reservations can be made online.
Wednesday, August 1 at 11:15 am
Thursday, August 2 at 12:15 pm
Friday, August 3 at 1:00 pm
Saturday, August 4 at 1:45 pm
Sunday, August 5 at 2:30 pm
Monday, August 6 at 3:15 pm
Tuesday, August 7 at 4:00 pm
Wednesday, August 8 at 4:45 pm
Thursday, August 9 at 5:30 pm
Friday, August 10 at 6:30 pm (Sunset Cruise)
Thursday, August 16 at 11:00 am
Friday, August 17 at 11:45 am
Saturday, August 18 at 12:15 pm
Sunday, August 19 at 1:00 pm
Monday, August 20 at 1:45 pm
Tuesday, August 21 at 2:30 pm
Wednesday, August 22 at 3:30 pm
Thursday, August 23 at 4:15 pm
Friday, August 24 at 5:15 pm
Thursday, August 30 at 11:00 am
Friday, August 31 at 11:45 am
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to cruise.
- Reservations are recommended.
- Walk-ons are welcome if space is available, payment of cash only.
- 72 hour cancellation policy, Cruises are only cancelled due to severe weather.
- If you own a pair, bring your binoculars.
- It's often 10-15 degrees cooler on the water.
- Bottled water permitted, no food or other beverages.
- Reservation deadline for Saturday & Sunday Cruises is 4PM on the preceeding Friday. Please note that your request must be confirmed by a representative in order to ensure your reservation.
Cruise Schedule & Brochure courtesy of The Ward Melville Heritage Organization.