If you're looking for a gift for the art lover or artistic person in your life, here are a few top spots to check out in and around Three Village.
1. has an assortment of original works, from both local artists and beyond, available for purchase. You'll also find a selection of creative items in a wide range of prices at its shop – mostly artist-made – such as hand-pleated Shibori silk scarves, Blenko glass, Glory B hats, beeswax candles, handbags, handmade ornaments, and more.
2. , a Main Street fixture for years in Port Jefferson, is closing due to its owner's retirement, so shop now before the store shuts its doors for good.
3. Also in Port Jefferson, an organization called Fresh based at supports the art scene by displaying work for sale from new artists each month.
4. Get a favorite photo or work of art framed at . In addition to framing services, the store sells art posters and some original watercolors and sculptures.
5. The Art League of Long Island is a bit of a hike from Three Village, but worth it if you're looking for a variety of works or a gift certificate to an art class for the art lover in your life.