Three Villagers head back to school and work on Monday, but there's no denying at this point the holiday season is in full swing. And why would you want to deny it, anyway?
1. Make a holiday wish by mailing a letter to Santa Claus. An official North Pole mailbox, a bright red beacon of holiday cheer, has appeared outside the . What will you wish for?
2. In the spirit of the holidays, Monday begins Patch's holiday guide series. We'll tell you where to find a great Christmas tree, where to shop for sports buffs and tech lovers and fashion fans, socially conscious gift ideas, holiday performances, and lots more – a new theme every day. To suggest your own guide idea, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Speaking of holiday shopping, both and are hosting holiday boutiques. Call the schools for more information.
4. Also coming up later on Three Village Patch: your weekly police report, "You Name It" photo guessing game, and a weekend shopping recap from local business owners.
5. If you're looking for something to do, Monday's lineup of events at the Setauket Neighborhood House includes at 1 p.m., at 5:30 p.m., at 6:30 p.m., and the at 7 p.m.