Earlier this week, Patch showed you to help Japan rebuild after the March 11 earthquake and tsunami. In addition to a normal lineup of events and entertainment, the spirit of giving to those in need continues today.
1. The Asian Pacific American Medical Student Association at Stony Brook's School of Medicine will hold its annual at 6 p.m. in the Galleria, with proceeds to benefit earthquake/tsunami relief efforts in Japan.
2. A night of multicultural food and performances at Stony Brook University is set for 8 p.m. at the Student Activities Center. Donations will be accepted here, too, supporting American Red Cross and Japan Society assistance in Japan.
3. Another benefit performance – this one to support programs at – is set for 8 p.m. at the church. will sing pop, Broadway and jazz standards.
4. If you haven't checked out the yet, you can do that today between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. The exhibit enters its final weekend. Check out a Patch preview of the exhibit, "Emerging," .
5. Coming up on Three Village Patch: we'll break down the latest U.S. Census data as it pertains to our area, take you inside the Child Life Center at Stony Brook University Medical Center, and more. Stay tuned.